A Message from Dr. Lichtenfeld and her Staff:
We hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe and that you are adhering to the recommended guidelines regarding limiting the spread of COVID-19. Please use cdc.gov and health.ny.gov for updated patient information.
The practice remains open, fully staffed, and committed to your care. We are operating on a modified in-office schedule and in addition, we also continue to offer telemedicine visits. You can continue to reach us by phone at 212-288-2278. If you have not yet registered for our patient portal, please call the office and we will help you to create an account. This is a very easy way to access your medical records and is the best way to connect directly with our office staff.
As we return to more regular office hours some of the precautions we have implemented to ensure a safe visit to our office include:
- strictly following CDC guidelines
- prescreening of patients prior to visit for acute illness
- checking temperatures of patients and staff for fever
- all patients and staff required to wear protective masks
- waiting room seating rearranged to ensure safe social distancing
- appointment times spread out to avoid overcrowding
- patients encouraged to visit the office alone to avoid congestion
- waiting room area sanitized regularly throughout the day
- exam rooms and equipment sanitized after each patient visit
- protective shields installed at the reception desk
- whenever possible, patients completing paperwork at home and online
Be reassured that Dr. Lichtenfeld remains available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and this will not change in the days and months ahead.
Your health and safety are our top priorities. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
Stay well and safe, and see you soon!
Dr. Amy Lichtenfeld and Staff